Excellence Is A Lifelong Discipline

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Updates on the recent me.. Hehe

Long time didn't post liao..

Just to update..
I'd started my new job for 1 mth and 1wk le..
Things are doing well.. And im still doing as a purchaser.

This company is more of a local company, dealing with automation & OEM.
So Im the only guy in the procurement department.

During the first mth was really boring and Im literally doing nothing.
Every morning reach office, turn on email which hardly anyone emails me.
Then followed by reading all yahoo news, posting comments in my future hse forum & playing facebook. Even spend the whole afternoon doing my school assignment.

That was really really free. Not that i have nothing to learn, but those they taught me i already know within the first week.
Then they say slowly you will be busy. But i was like, you got to teach me or guide me first then i could know more abt the processes.
They can't expect someone with zero background in automation to pick up something when they didn't teach or have something expose to me. Haha

Anyway, i keep on asking question lah so not so blurr now.
So far, im quite happy working there as there's not OT yet. Not like most of the previous jobs that first day i kanna OT liao.. LoL

Also the politics in this company are not that much or maybe not that obvious.
But last friday i start to hear underground politics.. haha
Which means they do politics abit within their own and not publicly potraying it which i think is still acceptable.

So gonna make a difference over there. And hopefully future prospect comes faster and sooner.. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home